Kristu Jayanti College, established in 1999, is one of the top colleges in Bangalore and is accredited with the highest grade “A” by NAAC. It is managed by “BudhiNiketan trust” and was formed by the members of St. Joseph Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate, is associated to Bangalore University and with its faculty along with top students in the country, has become one of the renowned colleges in India.
The Different Courses in Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore include courses such as MBA, PGDM, undergraduate and postgraduate programs in commerce, management, and science, including law courses such as BA LLB., BBA LLB. Etc.
Different structure in the college:
The three main integral structure of Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore is,
- School of management: This course offers two years management program in MBA and PGDM.
- College of arts, science and commerce: Kristu Jayanti College offers courses in a various disciplinary subject which includes commerce, management and science, Humanities and executive programs in both graduate and post graduate field.
- College of law: offering 5 years of integrated BA LLB., BBA LLB., and B.COM LLB. Is aimed to produce legal experts who will be capable in advance law and the justice system.
The admission procedure includes several steps and the official website details out various aspect of How to get admission in Kristu Jayanti College.
The applicants are expected to go through the following procedure which will ensure quality and maintain the integrity.
- The applicant should fill up the online application form and submit via the official website.
- A schedule will be made according to the applicant’s application and this schedule will be intimated to the applicant by the call letter.
- After the interview, the candidates are shortlisted and then, the actual admission proceedings start.
Point to be noted that each subject has different dates for admission and application dates for different courses, which will be put in detail in the official site so that the candidate is able to know the details beforehand. For example, BBA / MBA in Kristu Jayanti College will be held in specific dates and the candidates are required to check the dates so that no opportunities get missed.
Excluding the traditional procedure of admission, direct admission through management quota in Kristu Jayanti is also available where a part of the seats is reserved for the management quotas. Though it may seem overwhelming at first, consultation/guidance for direct admission is given so that the candidates get familiar with the whole procedure.
With the opportunity to study in the leading college of India, Kristu Jayanti College has been rated at a higher position by different institutions at different times. India Today rated Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore as the second best college in BCA in India. In the Indian Today Nielsen Survey 2017, Kristu Jayanti College was awarded 9th best commerce college in India and 14th best art college in India.
The college also has collaboration with colleges/universities outside India which includes big names such as St. Mary’s University, Texas and University of West Scotland, Scotland.
With the one of the best faculty and curriculum, Kristu Jayanti College has become one of the leading colleges in India.
For more information related to Admission in Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore,
You may contact: @ 8884555829/080 42102143