Presidency University is one of the premier universities in India accredited by NAAC. If you are planning to do your undergraduate course at the university be it science or humanities you have to go through an admission procedure. You can do your masters as well as PhD from the Presidency University.
Admission to the Presidency University is made through a common entrance test PUBDET for various undergraduate and PUMDET for postgraduate courses. The common entrance test will be held in the middle of May. Follow the university website www.presiuniv.ac.in to get all the latest information and criterion. All applications are to be made online.
Some Eligibility Criterion For Admission To The Undergraduate Course
- Apart from being a citizen of India candidates should have passed the XII board exam not before 2017 for this year. There is no age limit.
- They should have passed XII board examinations with minimum 5 recognised subjects including English.
- Candidates having international qualifications as recognised by the university should have passed with at least three subjects.
- There are specific guidelines given to the aggregate percentage score to be secured by a candidate in XII board exam. They vary from subject to subject.
- Look at the PUBDET 2018 information bulletin for presidency university admission criteria & details.
For Post Graduate Course Admission
- Apart from being a citizen of India candidates should have passed recognised university exam with Honours not before 2017 for this year. There is no age limit.
- The candidate should have passed B.A (Hons) or B.Sc. (Hons) From a recognised university.
- The cutoff aggregate varies from subject to subject.
- Look at the PUMDET 2018 information bulletin for details.
- If you are eligible, take the common entrance test for admission.
For more information related to Admission in Presidency University, Bangalore,
You may contact: @ 8884555829/8088354321/080 42102143